taking a fashion break just for today.
I'll be filling out this fun survey, from the gal over at JoiseyGal!
63 Annoying Questions:
1. Song that always makes you sad?: "It's Over", Jesse McCartney
2. Last thing you bought?: A chocolate bar.
3. Last person you argued with?: My little sister.
4. Do you put Peanut Butter before putting the jelly on?: Yes. Wouldn't it be kind of hard to put sticky peanut butter on a gelly.. uhh, jelly? [;
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?: Fluff. I know. It was a rabbit, okay?
6. Did you ever own at one time a Nysnc Cd?: Not that I remember of.
7. Favorite day of the week?: Wednesday or Friday. But Saturday is fabulous, too.
8. Favorite Sundae topping?: MNMs. I heart how they make your ice cream become pretty [:
9. Did you take Piano lessons?: Yes. I started in 2nd grade, & I'm in 6th. My biggest accomplishment so far is performing at Kimnel Center in Philadelphia... <3
10. Most frequent song played?: Not sure. Maybe 7 Things or Pushing Me Away.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?: I enjoy shows, and I don't hide it [:
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?: Hockey, but not on ice. Lax and Field Hockey is actually pretty darn fun.
13. Date someone older or younger?: Probably younger.
14. One place you want to travel right now?: KOP. [King Of Prussia]
15. Do you use umbrellas?: Yeap! I have a pink and white one.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?: No, but if you really need me too, I'll learn them. [;
17. Favorite Cheese?: String cheese all the way! Praise they person who came up with it <3
18. Disturbed or My Chemical Romance?: MCR.
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?: I don't have a preference.
20. Best job you ever had?: sister [:
21. did you go to your high school prom?: Not yet.
22. perfect time to wake up?: 8:00, especially in the summer. Je'taime summer mornings.
23. perfect time to go to bed?: 10:12.
24. do you use your queen right away in chess?: Chess is too confusing!
25. Ever been in a car accident?: 2 mini ones.
26. closer to mom or dad...or neither?: I'm close to both of my parents.
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?: Hopefully, 130.
28. what decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?:Probably the 70's or 8O'S.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?: Silver flats that are being worn down.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in kindergarten?: I think I do have an itchy old sweater.
31. Were you in track and field?: My friends tell me I should do track because I'm always jumping over people and things in the crowded hallways.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?: Never got the chance.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?: Maybe... [;
34. Allergic to?: Cantaloupe, strawberries, bananas, melon, cucumber, occasionally shrimp, and watermelon. But I still eat watermelon.
35. Favorite fruit?: Blueberries all the way mann!
36. Have you watched sex and the city?:I've watched one episode, but that's it.
37. Baseball hat or toque?: Baseball hat.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?: Usually shampoo.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?: Wet it.
40. Pen or pencil?: Depends. I only use mechanical pencils, but I adore gel pens.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?: Nope.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?: Once when I was two.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?: Nope!
44. Have you thrown up at work?: At school? Nope.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?: definitely!
46. Who was your first crush?: Alex, from 2nd grade.
47. Who was your first boyfriend?: I haven't have one yet [;
48. What is your favorite food: Popscicles, jello, sno-kones, hotdogs, fruit salad, ice cream sundaes, skittles, twizzlers, panini, milkshakes, brownies, cake, carrots & ranch, and more.
49. What was your first job?: I've never had a real job.
50. What was your first car?: Uhm, the Hermes smart car? No, just kidding.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?: Vietnam.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?: 5.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?: Miss Brown.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?: I think when I was two, in Vietnam.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?: A friend. tee-hee [:
56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?: Cheryle.. and no.
57. Where was your first house?: In Pennsylvania! <3
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?: My sister.
59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsme: I've never been any of them, but I have been a junior bridesmaide.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?: Sit up.
61. What was the first concert you attended?: I've never been to a concert.
62. First tattoo or piercing?: Amazingly? I haven't pierced my ears, for some odd reason.
63. First celebrity crush?: not sure.
Have a great day! Check out my other posts down below.
xoxo Francesca ♥