Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was pretty busy with school and other things. Oh, and as I'm writing this, I'm kind of sick. But I'll be back to school tomorrow. By the way, this is pretty random, but I am in complete love with school supply shopping! Call me weird, but I just love the feeling of it, for some reason. It's one of highlights of my summer, and I just adore it. Sorry, had to get that out!

And special news; [well, at least for me!]

I got gladiators!




















So maybe they're not my absolute perfect dream ones, but they were only 2O bucks so I'm content with them. They are pretty comfortable, and I got lots of compliments. They're from Old Navy; I discovered that Old Navy has a pretty darn FABULOUS shoe selection!

I gotta jump now. See you later!

xoxo Francesca <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyy! I hope ya feel better! & I love to shop for new school supplies to! Especially at the end of the year when all of your stuff is torn and broken. (Well, a lot of my stuff is.)

Also, I love your gladiators! And Old Navy does have some pretty nice shoes.