Monday, June 15, 2009

YSL; Resort 2010

The Resort Colections for 2010 are simply fabulous. Everything is classic, fresh, and just so darn gorgeous.
Of course, the usual favorites include Chanel, Marc Jacobs, etc. But this year?/ My personal favorite is most definitely Yves Sait Laurent.

The brand Yves Saint Laurent has been through a lot in the past years. After shutting down in 2002, it survived from it's parent company Prada. It is no longer a fashion house, but still a wordl-reknowned brand for it's modern elagance and dazzling pieces.

Some of my favorite outits from Resort 2O1O Yves Saint Laurent;
















I love the dress, nice for night time. The shoes and belt are also just divine!
















The detail on that dress is so divine! With a nod to the 30's, it also has a hint of modern day fashion from the accessories.

















I love how the collection has a range of outfits. From casual day wear, to night time wear that oozes confidence, this collection is the best. This number is nice for day outside, at a luncheon or picnic.



















Genius! Super classy and super chic, perfect for the office in summer.

















My oh my, how can my heart possibly handle that trench coat? Mixed with the chic leggings, ankle booties, and large bag, this is surely great for the rain. Although I do think I'd freak about getting a Yves Saint Laurent trench coat wet.

[Photo credit to style.com]

Thanks for reading!
What do you think of this line?
Do you have any other favorite Resort 2O1O collections?

stay hautee!
xoxo Francesca




5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi, thanks for the comment. I'm loving your blog so far. To answer your question about the 3 column blogs..here is the website I used. Just follow the directions, it's pretty easy.

http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/

Anonymous said...

My favorite collections were Marc By Marc Jacobs and 3.1 Phillip Lim. I love the playfulness of Marc's collection and how it's sort of like little girl's clothes made for women. Also, Phillip's collection was just gorgeous with all the fabrics and detial.

Kisses
xx Lizzi

Demi said...

thanks for the lovely comment you left months ago honey, and sorry it took me so long to reply!
loveeee that collection! :)
xoxo

Amanda Allison said...

Thanks for the photos! I haven't had a chance to check out any of the resort collections, save Oscar de la Renta's. I have to head over to style.com immediately!

R3 Method Show said...

I love white and red together. Simply Classic!