Wednesday, April 8, 2009

adios to cold weatherr! [ i. wish.]

so spring is officially here,but it doesn't feel like it.. yesterday, when I went outside, I had to wear this hee-uge, big && puffy green winter jacket. blechkk. I'd much rather wear a Burberry trench, thank you very much [; anyways, I'm soo excited for the REAL warm weather to come in because than I can finally wear some nice clothes! I cannot wait to go spring/summer shopping, because every single store is coming out with gorgeous, beautiful, & fabulous clothing. the only problem? money. Especially in our time of the economy, everyone is tight for money. My neighborhood is going to have one big day where everybody has garage sales on their driveways, so that should be a big helper... if I don't make enough money, though, I'll do some babysitting. ebay. odd jobs. whatever I can put my hands on....

here's my wishlist for spring && summer ;
♥ Casual dress [1-2]
♥ Denim skirt, light-wash.
♥ Khaki shorts from abercrombie
♥ Bronzer
♥ Gold eye shadow
♥ Light pink nail polish
♥ Great sandals! [gladiator, but not too tall.]
♥ Brown leather flip flops, abercrombie.
♥ Sunglasses.. (Marc Jacobs look-a-likes)
♥ FRESH and sweet perfume (: still on the hunt!
♥ Wayfarers, or look-a-likes.
♥ J. Crew sweaters && Knits.
♥ Big rings, Betsey-Johnson-esque. F21 is good enough [;
♥ Long cardigans
♥ Striped trouser-shorts
♥ Khaki trench, but not long. Normal size (:
♥ Printed floral skirt. (Saw a nice one from abercrombie,but it's too late now!)
♥ Lotsa headbands.
♥ FLATS! FLATS! && FLATS!
♥ Tank tops. [white. light pink? bluee.]
♥ J. Crew tee
♥ Sailing tee from abercrombie.

that's pretty much it, although i'm sure i'll add some moree.
&& if you noticed how abercrombie was put on there a lot, dont' worry,
TRUST MEE! I AM NOT A BERCROMBIE ZOME WHO LOVES THE TEE! I AM AN INDIVIDUAL, I STRONLY DISLIKE THE HEE-UGEE LOGOS, & DO WEAR THEIR CLOTHES 24/7. SURE, I SHOP THERE, BUT I TRY TO WEAR THE MORE ORIGINAL PIECES, WITHOUT THE HEE-UGEE LOGOS. I PROMISEE (: IT'S JSTU THAT THEIR SPRING STUFF WAS QUITE ADORABLE, FOR ABERCROMBIEEE!

ohh snapp. that was all caps (:

lots of lovee,
francesca. <3

4 comments:

Lizzi said...

eekkkss! i am soo excited to go shopping tomorrow. except, i have a tight budget because i didn't finish my chores (after twiggy passed away). maybe i can spend a little more and pay my mom back later. hmmmm...

anyway, enough about me! lol. i love your spring/summer shopping list! and i'm wearing my ugly, dumb winter jacket also.. so you're not the only one :)

xox. Lizzi

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh lizzi guess what? i'm going shopping tomorrow too! so is aisha! u going to Oxford Valley? That's where we're going. Oh and Franny i am stuck with my stupid winter jacket too; worst thing is: it's hideous! no offense jacket :)

Francesca said...

lizzi; awhh (: yeahh, that's what i always end up doing!

cathy; no, lizzi is going to the K.O.P.. i belive. soo much better then Oxford hahaa because they have a juicy (: check out coach! even if you don't buy anything, check out the purses. the new gorgg stuff<3

Anonymous said...

its weird i've NEVER been to Juicy but I like a lot of their stuff.