Monday, January 4, 2010

new years, netaporter, and jeans, oh my!

Happy new year & happy holidays !

I hope you all had a very lovely holiday and a great new years. I had a good time this year with my friends and family, and Christmas was good as well.

What are your resolutions? Mine are...
1. Stop procrastinating. (sure, francesca. good luck with this one.)
2. Mix up my outfits more. (actually possible!)
3. Be a little more different and try out trends. (yaayyyy)
4. Keep a semi decent journal. (making a work document with a password. writing is strenous.)
5. Stop procrastinating. (again, not going to happen.)

Overall, 2009 was a good year. I met tons of new people, really developed my style more, and enjoyed birthday parties, presents, and other people's parties. Plus, got all your wonderful comments. (Pstttt! They're free! Comment now! They're cheaper and almost as fun as buying a pair of riding boots... kind of. Not really. But please do comment!)

How great does Tavi look here? Her outfits are so inspiring and insanely interesting to see. I love her, and I wish we could be besties. She's so funny and smart! Check out her blog, style rookie, or else I'll eat you. No, really.


I love these. What's not to love about these? They're J Brand, easy to match with, and are only $43 dollars at net-a-porter. I would have totally bought them with some of my Christmas present money, but nooooooooo. With just my luck, they only have them in a size 31. Oh, the joy of being a thirteen year old fashionista. (Which reminds me... you know the clique? That book series? How the heck do all those girls fit into Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, and YSL?)

Otherwise, though, have a great night, morning, day, season, month, fortnight, year, and more! Be daring, be chic, have fun, fall in love, steal Lady Gaga's pants, dance in a street, sing, and live your life. I can't wait to start 2010 on a good note.

- love always, francesca

4 comments:

Shariki said...

I love your blog! You inspire me on mine, even though it hasn't been doing good lately. Oh, and I read Tavi's blog, too. :)Check out my blog!
http://sprinklesonstovepipes.blogspot.com/

stylespotterfashionblogger said...

A lot of altering.. I reckon thats how they fit them!

WilliamsWest said...

happy new year.

thanks for visiting...xx

Anonymous said...

love your blog :) and great new years resolutions haha
xx
www.keishathefashionista.blogspot.com