Saturday, January 31, 2009

Waiting For the Sun!

Its been a long time since I've worn shorts, felt happy, and was actually... warm. (Gasp!)
I love snow, hot cocoa, sledding, and scarves, but it's been a couple of months already. I'm done with winter, and ready for spring to come along.

This spring/summer, I've been dying for a pair of delicate gladiator sandals to wear.
Something like... this;












These are great, but a little too delicate for me.


















I like the style of these a lot, but I wouldn't want a pair with teal design.. Again, I'm looking for something I can wear constantly.















Now we're talking! These are pretty cute, and only twenty dollars, but I would prefer them to be a bit more brown and leathery.

Also... I have to find the perfect pair of sunglasses.
I'm think a cross between glamourous Pradas, with a hint of Wayfarers into them.
Tough, I know, but hopefully I'll be able to get the perfect pair<3

A U R E V O i R!!
-Francescaa<3

No comments: