Friday, January 2, 2009

Ellie Saab Is Looove [♥]

Dedicated for all of the wonderful fashionistas out there
who are more into the "luxe" thing (;

I stumbled upon Ellie Saab and his designs around a year or so...
aand let me tell you; it has been a wonderful thing.

His designs are always different and very clever; but elegant and sophisticated too.
This was his fall collection, I just loove the dresses.























This one screams "me"!! I love the one shoulder top, & the colors is gorgeous.
The detailing at the bottom is to die for, reminds me of Marc Jacobs campaign for his perfume.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
























Wowza! How hawt is this dress? Firstly, the model is soooo gorgeous. I have yet to capture her name! Well, again with the one shoulderline thing; it's beautiful. I love the color of this dress, very elegant aaand chic. The fabric and textures are so beautiful, very Paris-Ballroom-Dancing (: Huge, beautiful, and just amazing in general.
























So, I'm calling this a one shoulder dress, but looks at those 2 extra straps, what do you think? (:
The colors, a somewhat of a wine color, looks stunning. The soft, flowy fabric placed on top of is is genius, I can definitely imagine it in Vogue. J'adore the straps at the top, how silky and fabulously glam are they? I looove shiny satin stuff like thaat (: This dress is so pretty, probably my dream prom gown in my senior year<3

























Oh my lordie, how can you say no this this stunner? The detailing at the top is simply ahmazing, aaand I don't think it's very describable, non? I love the crystal accents, and again with the who one shoulder thing (: This top is beautiful, beautiful beautiful beautiful! I wish I could marry it.. I love the rest, very dreamy and reminds of Cinderalla gone edgy-chic. Beautiful, okay?

No comments: