Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Is A Coming In!

[40th POST! WHOOT WHOOT]

The weather was warm today.
The sun was going up.
I, on the other hand, was inside, freakishly running around trying to figure out what to wear. I ended up sporting a navy & white striped Hollister babydoll tank tank top over a plain white ¾ sleeve. Then, I paired it with my favorite dark-wash straight-leg jeans.
At school, there was a hilarious story about shorts going around… too much of a long story to tell you. But I ended up rolling up my jeans to make a nice pair of capris. Nobody could tell (;

The story is; I have to go shopping ay-sapp!
I’m seriously not kidding. Spring is almost here, and I need new clothes.
Some cardigans, tanks, lots of shorts, and pretty accessories from Forever 21. Oh.. & some fabulous flats in many colors! This spring, I really am craving clothes from J. Crew… my oh my. I heard their flats can be found at T.J. Maxx!

My biggest spring colors will be vibrant oranges and yellows, with some pretty pastels thrown in. (: And some soft mettallics! My oh my, spring. Come. Earlier. NOW!

Here are some pretty clothes,
Hopefully I can purchase these J. Crew things some-how.


















Jackie Cardigan, on sale for 59.50
















Viscose ruffle-sleeve tank, on sale for 29.00

















Short-sleeve cotton cardigan, on sale for 49.50

More this this jumble later (;

xoxo Francesca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

theres also a cute tank on sale w. a big bow at the neckline (j.crew).. veryy lovely =)

Anonymous said...

thos r ah-dorable!