Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry I left you guys.
School.Family.Holidays.JB.Friends.Everything!

Anyways... I'll try to start it again =]

iMPORTANT NOTiCE!
Some loser wrote on the "Dancer Chic" post and called me a wannabee,
who was trying to fit in because I cheerlead?

See what I wrote back. And laugh.
I'm trying to find out who it was, but I know it had to be someone from my school
because I've never mentioned that I cheerlead on this blog.

Ugh. Haters!

XOXO,
Francescaa who is back.and.better ;]

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

HAHAHA FRANNY! I know this has nothing to do with this post, but that comeback you told me to tell Michael was AH-MAZING!!! No habla loser!! GENIOUS!

Francesca said...

lol =]

Lizzi said...

People like you with awesome style should not be treated like that. Go Francesca! ;-D

CoutureChic! said...

omg plz keep writing luv ur blog!